How to write an about us page
How to write an About Us page: A template
The best About Us pages achieve their objectives through recounting an anecdote about a brand.
Each story needs a hero, thus does each About Us page. Now and again, that maybe you or your establishing group. In others, you may regard your business as its own character with an unmistakable story.
In any case, stories are tied in with speaking to change—beginning in one spot and winding up in another—which is something your About Us page ought to likewise do as guests look through it.
You can create an account for your About Us page by utilizing the accompanying recipe:
- Put things in place: Introduce the characters or setting, and build up the state of affairs or "the status quo" for you, your objective client, or your industry.
- Present the issue: Describe the issue that called you (the primary character) to act.
- Adapt to the situation: Explain how you set out to discover an answer (for example start your business) and the obstructions you looked en route.
- Show up at an answer: Share subtleties of how your business is seeking after its motivation and the achievements you've hit.
- Imagine what's straightaway: Paint an image of things to come for your organization or express its strategic objectives.